Placing An Order
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Shop and click on the titles you would like to order and put them into your shopping cart.
After you have finished your selection, click on “Checkout” in the top right hand corner and you will be asked whether you prefer to pay using a Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or a British Pound Sterling cheque or Postal Order (this also includes international money orders in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank made payable to “Campaign”).
Payment is also possible via bank transfer (including international bank transfer), please contact us for details.
All prices are shown in British Pound Sterling and, although they are valid at the time of placing the order, we reserve the right to alter them if necessary.
We use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for our deliveries, depending on size and weight, and try to keep our charges to a minimum. You will be informed of the full postage and packaging costs before we ask for payment.
1st Class 0g to 500g = £4.00
1st Class 500g – 1000g = £6.00
1st Class 1000g and over = £8.00 maximum
Priority 0g to 500g = £8.00
Priority 500g – 1000g = £12.00
Priority 1000g and over = £16.00 maximum
Priority 0g to 500g = £14.00
Priority 500g – 1000g = £20.00
Priority 1000g and over = £28.00 maximum
- UK 1st Class deliveries can take from 2 to 5 days
- International deliveries can take from 3 days
- Delivery Rates are subject to change and will always be displayed prior to Payment.
- The majority of the books listed on this site will be in stock and can be dispatched quickly, however if a book has to be ordered, or imported from an overseas publisher, we will notify you of your expected delivery date.
- All parcels are sent at the customer’s risk, and we are not liable for any losses suffered during shipping. We recommend that all rare, expensive or unusual items are sent insured and would be happy to arrange this.
At Campaign we operate within the guidelines set out by the U.K. Data Protection Act (1998). Any information we may ask you for will only be used to register your interest and process your orders, and will simply include your name, telephone number, postal or email address and order history.
We will not email you with any future marketing or product news, or provide your information to anyone else without your explicit consent.
Photographs of Book Covers
Illustrations of some book covers may differ from those shown for new books, due to changes made by the publishers.
This site and all contents are © campaign
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01225 819281